How to CREATE A JAVA EE WEB PROJECT USING JBOSS DEVELOPER STUDIO
The TicketMonster application is based on a Java EE web application. A wizard is provided for creating this type of project in JBoss Central and the procedure below guides you through using the wizard.
- Click the JBoss Central tab.
- In JBoss Central under Start from scratch, click Java EE Web Project to open the Java EE Web Project wizard. If JBoss Central is not visible, click Help→JBoss Central.
- From the Target Runtime list, select jboss-eap Runtime and click Next.
- Complete the fields about the project as follows:
- In the Project name field, type ticket-monster.
- In the Package field, type org.jboss.jdf.example.ticketmonster.
- Click Finish to create the project.
During project creation, the wizard imports project dependencies. When the Java EE Web Project wizard displays 'Java EE Web Project' Project is now ready, click Finish to close the wizard. A README.md file for the project automatically opens for viewing and the project is listed in the Project Explorer view.